Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A year of Cheesy Pennies

A year ago today, I started this blog.   I had no idea how much I'd come to love it.*    Maybe keeping a blog is like adopting a dog...before you have one, you have no clue what all the fuss is about.  Then after, you can't imagine life any other way.    Luckily, Mom's still worried about Tiger.  The Foodie Girls are still hungry.  And I've got a fridge full of butter and I'm not afraid to use it. 

Cheesy Pennies is here to stay.

These cheesy biscuits, served hot from the oven at From Scratch in Carmel Valley, can stay, too.

 * And I'm floored by the fact that a few people other than my family seem to enjoy it, too.   THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, Sharon! The blogosphere is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis